Back to Key Information Menu
Designated Safe Guarding Lead and Child Protection Officers are:
|Miss Sharon Simpson||Head of School|
|Mrs Kim Thackray||Headteacher|
|Mrs Tracey Bankes||Inclusion Lead|
As part of our strong safeguarding procedures and, all visitors and contractors are required to adhere to the following steps:
- Bring current photographic identification i.e. employer issued ID card, passport or driving licence.
- Having signed in, all visitors must display their ID badge and Academy visitor's badge.
- All visitors should remain in the areas appropriate to the purpose of their visit.
- If visitors identify a concern in relation to the safety of a child they should inform a member of staff or the main reception immediately.
- In the event of a fire, evacuation should be made by the nearest safe exit. There are two main marshalling points.
- The school playground
- Pre-school car park
- If any visitor has any additional requirements i.e. medical, access, dietary or hearing they should inform a member of the office staff upon arrival.
Safeguarding and Child Protection 23/01/2019 What to do if you are worried about a child being abused 2015 01/01/2019 Safer working practice in education settings 01/01/2019 Safeguarding Policy 18/01/2019