The Governing Body
Stapleford Abbotts Local Governing Body (LGB)
The Local Governing Body is committed to realising the vision that Stapleford Abbotts is an outstanding school community, where all are inspired to achieve.
Through a proactive process of support and challenge we will strive to ensure that:
- children have the very best education to ensure that they develop a lasting love of learning and sense of curiosity in the world around them.
- the school is welcoming, safe, happy place where everyone is respected and listened to; a school which takes pride in itself and its achievements, enabling children to become confident and successful learners.
- the school is a partner in the education of its children and committed to working in partnership with parents and wider community.
- a welcoming, safe, organised environment where all children, families and all other members of our school community are treated with tolerance, kindness and respect is fostered
We currently have 16 Governors
- 1 Executive Headteacher
- 1 TKAT Officer (Interim)
- 14 appointed Governors
|Chair of Governors||David Linsell (Interim)|
There are nine meetings for the full local Governing Body planned. The LGB currently has no committees.
Current LGB Members
This is a newly formed Governing Body all were appointed from 01/09/2017 for a four year term.
Child Protection and Safeguarding, Health and Safety, EYFS
|Reber Kamaran||Child Protection and Safeguarding, Health and Safety, EYFS|
|Hannah Green||Behaviour and Welfare, SEN|
|Satveer Deguun||EYFS, Finance|
|Oliver Daly||Child Protection and Safeguarding, Community engagement|
|Annie Horner||Health and Safety, SEN|
|Michelle Forde||EYFS, SEN|
|Neha Issar-Brown||Standards, Behaviour and Welfare, Finance, Community engagement|
|Elisabeth Harrison||Executive Head teacher|
|David Linsell||TKAT Director of Education – Interim Chair of Governors|
TKAT Governance arrangements
- The TKAT Annual Accounts
- Trustees and Members Pecuniary Interests, terms of Office and attendance record
- The Structure and Remit o the Board and Members
- The Trust’s Scheme of Delegation
- The Trust’s annual report
- The Trust’s Memorandum and Articles of association
- The Trusts funding agreement